|Technical characteristics||Modular design||Design features|
The engines have modular design providing high manufacturing, operational and maintenance efficiency and are characterized by:
- low maintenance costs, easy and convenient overhauls without removing them from the engine room;
- reliability and wear resistance of parts and assembly units;
- high resources and boosting
- ability to operate according to a dual fuel cycle on natural and associated gas, crude oil and biofuel (RME);
- low fuel and oil consumption.
Diesel engines produced by PJSC “Kolomensky Zavod” meet totally requirements of the European environmental standards and norms of UIC in terms of hazardous substances (NOx, CO, HC) in the exhaust fuels and opacities.